SG31 писал(а) 19 апр 2017, 23:34:
Какая практическая схема получения? Организовать с нуля местный бизнес, где моими будут 25%? Влиться в существующий с инвестициями? Позволяет ли этот статус работать, нужно ли что-то подтверждать?
Кто вообще сталкивался на практике с этим параграфом? Куда он ведет, конкретно - ВНЖ/ПМЖ затем реальны?
Я вам советую опираться на официальный сайт NZ Immigration:https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zea ... vest-visas
Entrepreneur Resident Visa.
…you’re already in New Zealand on an Entrepreneur Work Visa or another visa that allows self-employment
, and you want to live in New Zealand on a permanent basis. If you’re granted this visa, you’ll be able to continue operating your business in New Zealand and stay here indefinitely.
- You must have been self-employed for at least 6 months (in NZ)
- If you’re applying after less than 2 years of being self-employed, you’ll need to have invested capital of at least NZ $500,000 and have created 3 new jobs in New Zealand
Global Impact Work Visa.
… you’ve been selected by the Edmund Hillary Fellowship
to join their 3 year programme as an innovative entrepreneur or investor. After 30 months you will be entitled to apply for permanent residence in New Zealand.
- You must have been selected by the Edmund Hillary Fellowship to participate in the 3 year programme
- You must have NZ$36,000 maintenance funds to support you and your family for the first year.
- You must have a high standard of English.
Entrepreneur Work Visa:
…you’re an experienced business person and you want to work in your own business in New Zealand. If you’re granted this visa, you can buy or set up a business in New Zealand, which you can do either without living here permanently or as a first step towards New Zealand residence.
- You must make a capital investment of at least NZ$100,000
. If your business is in the science or ICT sectors, or shows a high level of innovation or export potential, we may be able to waive this requirement.
- You must score at least 120 points on our Entrepreneur Work Visa points scale
- You must provide a business plan for the business you intend to buy or set up in New Zealand.