real NEWS from Samui dec.24/2005-jan.7/2006

Отзывы туристов об отелях Тайланда: в каком отеле лучше остановиться в Паттайе, мнения об отелях Пхукета и другие обсуждения отелей в Таиланде, Бангкок отели. Хорошие отели Тайланда. Отели Пхукета отзывы, Тайланд Паттайя отели. Аренда вилл в Тайланде. Аренда бунгало на острове Тайланд. Тайланд отдых цены. Аренда вилл на Пхукете Недорогие отели Таиланда

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 4

real NEWS from Samui dec.24/2005-jan.7/2006

Сообщение RAD » 25 дек 2005, 06:39

a few weeks ago asked forum about 3 variant of resots:

http://www.awd.ru/bb/viewtopic.php?t=13 ... tradewinds

bungolow was at Paradis only...because our decide was Paradis - standart bungalow (nombers 1xx)...

a very bad COMMENTS!!! a very near from road - all of standurt bungalows line, tomorrow we will change it for delux! plus our 111 room near the high voltage transformator/line+ water compressor...

the weather is so-so, no sun, no rain, cloudly. and this weather at all the tailand may be at Pataya a litle better.

the service remember my a azovskoe more... be test a sea and others...
RAD
новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Паттайя отели

life was better!

Сообщение RAD » 26 дек 2005, 18:44

...after we change standart bungalo to delux the life was better: no noise from road (a three house from sea), more comfortable condition, of cause near for sea, and others bad things go away! but price is 4500 bat. the weather was better is to! small rain, small sun, small wind...

so conclutions: standart bungalow at samui is bad (polnyi otstoi )! we has try a standart at seascape resort - that was not near from raod but full opinion was pity! we have try aroung ten resorts - from 4-5* to 2-3* at down part of chaweng and only at sans soice samui resort has a one most expensive seaview room that we booked for NY days because paradis was full occupided and we must on 29.12 from our bungalo at paradis go to other place...

about paradis resot - I recomend it for a pacific rest! but only delux bungalo and may be supierior - need see a place of it! if we can see a map of our standart bungalo - if I know it placment - I cancel its booking! and one more bad side of this resot - the road from it to center hasn`t a part for pedestrians and we must go around 5 minutes by road or beach... but it is a small trouble!
RAD
новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Список форумовАЗИЯ форумТАИЛАНД форумОтели в Тайланде отзывы, аренда и бронирование

Включить мобильный стиль