Филиппины 3.05.-19.05.2009

Филиппины отзывы, Филиппины фото, Впечатления и отчеты, фотографии из Филиппин от побывавших на Филиппинах. Отдых на Филиппинах цены, Поездка по островам на Филиппинах

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 4

Филиппины 3.05.-19.05.2009

Сообщение КУ -КУ » 08 окт 2009, 21:43

Тут попался мне мой очет на глаза незаконченный. Жалко стало, чё лежит- прозябает. Ну и наплевать, что полгода минуло. Думаю выложу тута в качестве половины отчета. Не дописала по –причине лени, да и писала для зарубежных коллег – “братьев по оружию”, поэтому на ангельском. Ну, им и этого за глаза хватило. Не сочтите за выпендрёш или оскорбление какое. Если что не так, модераторы все равно удалят.

Soon it will be one month already after our trip to Philippines, but I can not get down to a report about it and there is progressively smaller chances that I will finish it one day. It is not the point of my report to eliminate whose ever ignorance about this country, eventually there are very much detailed information and accounts, which amaze with its beauty. A purpose of my report is very elementary and egoistical: not to forget it myself. Quite often you give a promise to forget nothing from this journey! And how! How is it possible to forget it?! And many particularities fall out already in half a year. If you want to tell about it your future grandchildren, then you have little chance of success.
Well, at first some theory of number. Our tickets from Moscow to Manila we bought already on the 18 of February by “Qatar airways”. It cost 23576 rub per person and came to 542EUR. It was very cheap, but, frankly speaking, we have very long connecting time – 11 hours in Qatar on the way back. We didn’t have any Visa to go to the city and couldn’t take it in the airport in Qatar. But let’s make it in turns.
Tickets for domestic flight we bought in March, it was for three persons together: 1464php=30.28$ Manila – Cebu, Cebu-Catiklan 3680php, 5427php=110.08$ from Catiklan (Boracay)to Manila, 7670.40php - return tickets from Manila to Busuanga, e. i. about 125$ per person. And else 2200 rub per person (about 60$) cost flight from Kaliningrad to Moscow and back with hateful Skyexpress. I will state residuary prices downstream So, let's return to the question at hand. For flights of Qatar airways there is online check in, but scanty quantity of grey substance didn’t allow me to choose seats in a Plane for all members of our team, as a result I was sitting alone. Fortunately we succeeded in changing it in Domodedovo. Our flight № QR 869 landed in Quatar on time and we were waiting here about 5 hours. We went right away to the second floor, where was a
canteen, to eat, because great part of our team was very hungry. I must say here, I made one more mistake. By buying of the tickets I chose a special sort of meal for myself and my friend. It was only fruit for me and vegetables for her. I wanted to check how this system functions. And I checked.
On the second floor there is a small table and man at the table, who gives free coupons for this canteen, in case your connecting flight is more, than in 4 hours. In this case we ate heartily even very spicy lamb.
At that time in Qatar airport was in quarantine because of the Swine influenza.
kate 004.jpg

With us is a girl, who traveled alone to Shri Lanka.
P5020002.JPG

We had a conversation and good time.
Qatar observed the time, as ever, and about 3 p.m. we were in Manila. Our next flight to Cebu with “Zest air” was only 20:15. We changed Dollar (rate of exchange was 48.15) and went to the centre of Manila. Before it we removed to Domestic airport by free shuttle bus ( Here is a Communism, which we were building for a long time) and checked in to get rid of luggage. But here we had to pay 200php – fee to airport. Than we took a taxi (200php) and arrived on a sea-front, ate fruits and seafood in a café (tiger prawns cost 160php for 1kg) and went for walk.
kate 013.jpg

Sunsets are very beautiful in that region.
kate 016.jpg

Heavy shower broke out before departure to Cebu. Staff of airport covered with big umbrellas whole ladder.
kate 019.jpg

We were In Cebu late, and came right away to our Hotel: “Cebu Business Hotel,” which we had booked at home with payment on check in. To tell the truth, we booked all Hotels on our way with payment on check in and fortunately, they were waiting us. Taxi to/from airport to these Hotel cost about 150-200php and to/from port, (pier № 4) only 50php. Driver, who took us to Hotel was “didn’t understand”, ‘non capito’, ‘no comprender’ and even “nicht verstehen”, therefore we remained without dinner. In general it is fairy tales, that everybody here speaks English. It seems to me that somebody recently went down from mountains.
As it turned out in the morning there is a supermarket across the street, which is called “138”and open until 21:00. There is one more supermarket 100m along the street, which is opened until late at night. Everything is very cheap there. For example Rum 12 years old (staying power) 160php=3.3$, mango, avocado less that 50php and so on.
The Hotel was not really ‘super good’: early in the morning began to call the telephone for staff, near our door, windows look into the wall, breakfast was not included but eventually it suited us for 2 nights.
To say it briefly, in the morning we came to the Port pier № 4 to Bohol island, but, certainly, we made a mistake with piers. This is the pier №1, and we needed № 4.
kate 020.jpg

Staff of pier №1 had tried to go deeply into our problems, therefore we came almost late to our pier № 4 and our ferry “Ocean Jet”. According to advice of good people we had booked this ferry at home too, and as we eventually came to pier № 4 we saw this:
kate 024.jpg

There is some opinion in internet, that this ferry was never full.
But we had number of booking. We were reproved for our late coming but were boarded after an explanation.
A dog sniffed all passengers and their luggage. Unfortunately, my camera skipped to manual control and photo isn’t clear.
kate 030.jpg

The people, who are waiting their ferry on the second floor, can receive a massage.
kate 033.jpg

We were surprised at ferry, because it wasn’t slotted boat.
kate 036.jpg

and interior
kate 038.jpg

We came to Tagbilaran safely in 2 hours,
kate 040k.jpg
kate 039k.jpg

Than we took a driver, whose name was Zui.
He and his auto cost us 2500php. The Price included a visit to Alone beach.
kate 127.jpg

All other development was same of everybody: amateur art activities and folk dance:
kate 047.jpg
kate 053.jpg

It was very good, that we receive a food, because ‘nightingale isn’t fed with fables’.
kate 043.jpg

The next raft with foreign ate less rich, than our.
kate 049.jpg

We were shown a big waterfall:
kate 054.jpg

In butterfly park we had an interesting excursion.
kate 084.jpg

Philippine girl told us about lifestyle of butterfly. The meaning of life for this sort of butterfly is sex. They live only some hours at that half of life they have sex.
kate 081.jpg

Obviously other half they spend for Food:
kate 085.jpg
P5040009.JPG

Such a Lifestile! If only we would live in such way!
Let’s go to another lifestyle – more depressing.
P5040031.JPG
P5040033.JPG

I don’t know, why these animals are described in internet as depressing. In our presence they weren’t
dashing against the cell, and oppositly were very friendly. One could keep them in the hand.
P5040018.JPG

We had visited Chocolate Hills too.
kate 077.jpg

Here we saw new species of tarsier: well-fed "dry-nosed" primates:
kate 068.jpg

We were in first Catholic church, which was build by Europeans and on the Alone beach. I can say, that the last we liked most of all. We got a possibility one bit to relax- first for last 50 hours. We bathed, were getting a tan and drank wine. Our driver wasn’t very importunate and observed us from a distance, but we didn’t prefer tobe late to ferry. Eventually we had some more time on Boracay, although first we had to back to Cebu. Nobody likes Cebu, and we aren’t exception. Very dirty:
kate 132.jpg

And so, on the 5th of may we came to Caticlan with legendary ‘Cebu Pacific’, which weighted not only luggage and People too:
kate 133.jpg

Добавлено спустя 1 час 10 минут 52 секунды:
Than we ferried from Caticlan to Boracay by this ‘large’ boat
kate 144.jpg

After that took a tricycle for 100php to our hotel
kate 147.jpg

By the way we paid seldom more than 30-50php for this transport
And hurrah! We were here! This is our Hotel : ”Las Brisas”
kate 148.jpg

kate 149.jpg

On the whole we remained very glad of our choose.
Kate 355.jpg

For 5 Nights we paid 22100php, although after wrangle. This haggling went on for a long time and through the letters. My letters to manager Devine can were published, as ‘Lenin’s letters from far away’. She is really a nice girl, she is on right.
Kate 397.jpg

But than next 5 nights we received only for 19500, after conversation with mistress of this hotel.
As I said before, we changed all hotels through internet, and didn’t have any mistakes. Moreover after 5 days of staying on Boracay, we didn’t find any thing better, than “Las Brisas”. I mean about concept price/quality.

It’s quite possible, that it seems many people that 10 days on Boracay is very much, as for me, but you didn’t see glad faces of my friends here and very sad on day of our departure.
All that is possible on this island we made: we came on viewpoint by motorbike
P5110102.JPG

went for a wave runner (detcki?)
snapshot20090615223905.jpg

bought pearls,
Kate 406.jpg

Kate 407.jpg

made a trip by boat round island,
Kate 316.jpg

Kate 321.jpg

Kate 327.jpg

Kate 330.jpg

Kate 332.jpg

It is continued…

Обманула. Продолжать не стала. Друзьям просто фотки с короткими коментами послала. В этом году на Филы просто паломничество с форума было. Очень много хороших отчетов и фоток. Тем более наш маршрут оригинальностью не отличается. После Боракая мы полетели на Бусуангу на пару дней, через Манилу и потом день в Маниле и домой. На Бусуанге мне лично оч понравилось, как и большинству выступающих здесь с отчетами гражданам. Один день мы потратили на традиционный “объезд владений” на арендованной лодке с шикарным ланчем на природе, а второй погружались к затонувшим кораблям от Сидайв клуба. Основная туса всех приезжающих туда паломников- иностранцев находится и проживает в Сидайве. У меня лично сложилось такое впечатление. А мы жили в Микеланжело, но думаю условия проживания везде схожие. На само жильё жалоб не возникло, тем более что жили мы там за смешные деньги, и проезд до того же Сидайва почти ничего не стоил. Правда честности ради, следует отметить, что персонал там самый тугой из всех нам встретившихся в этой поездке.
По сему считаю произведение законченным, пскольку про эти места можно говорить вечно и все равно не договорить до конца.

Добавлено спустя 21 минуту 22 секунды:
Как поскриптум еще несколько занимательных фотографий
kate 175.jpg

kate 203.jpg

kate 205.jpg

kate 208.jpg

kate 213.jpg

Kate 298.jpg

Kate 495.jpg

Kate 496.jpg

Kate 587.jpg

Kate 591.jpg

Всем привет!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Я за то, чтоб в синем море не тонули корабли!
КУ -КУ
полноправный участник

Благодарил (а): 29 раз.
Страны: 35
Отчеты: 5
виза филиппины

Re: Филиппины 3.05.-19.05.2009

Сообщение Panterra » 10 окт 2009, 13:40

По поводу того на каком языке писать -это уж пусть модераторы решают....
а что касается самого отзыва, то я нашла для себя что отметить полезного из инфы. Кроме этого получила от автора весьма информативные и полные ответы на вопросы, заданные в личку, с фотографиями, за что выражаю респект!
— Ты на самом деле такой или просто притворяешься?…
— Я в самом деле такой. Просто притворяюсь.
Panterra
участник

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.
Страны: 22
Отчеты: 1

Сообщение babbeeface » 10 окт 2009, 16:52

КУ -КУ писал(а): Продолжать не стала.

Спасибо за отчет, но
Продолжите лучше по-русски, читается ваш английский очень тяжело, т.к. ошибок много :
babbeeface
полноправный участник

Благодарил (а): 7 раз.
Страны: 31

Сообщение Хатхор » 10 окт 2009, 16:55

DrAlex64 писал(а):Очень много людей НЕ читают на английском...
я,например . Посмотрела картинки ...
Никогда не доверяй мужчине, который может обидеть кошку
Хатхор
абсолютный путешественник

Благодарил (а): 347 раз.
Страны: 20
Отчеты: 4

Сообщение Prapor » 10 окт 2009, 21:30

[B] Спасибо не скажу ...
Потому что именно выпендреЖ и полное неуважение. : зло:
(хоть ангЕльский у вас и неплох - читать неинтересно)
Если мне нужна информация на английском, я ее беру на буржуйских сайтах. А на АВД извольте уж на русском [/ B] - в принципе хоть в аглицком и не силён, .. но при перевести особо труда не составит ... НО подерживаю енто мнение, ... ибо действительно - [B] выпендреЖ и полное неуважение [/ B]: Razz: и кстати - может конечно мне память и изменяет -: зло:,. .. но мне кажется печатание топиков на ин. языках противоречит правилам сего достопочтенного форума ... : Mad:
Prapor
Старожил

Благодарил (а): 81 раз.
Отчеты: 2

Сообщение todos » 13 окт 2009, 11:11

*The next raft with foreign ate less rich, than our*.))
это что-то... я так догадываюсь, что на вашем плоту кормили лучше...))
а уж про *tiger prawns cost 160php for 1kg* - за 160 песо в лучшем случае можно купить тараканов, но никак не креветок, а тем более тигровых.
todos
активный участник

Благодарил (а): 9 раз.
Страны: 57
Отчеты: 1

Сообщение Mixromik » 13 окт 2009, 14:43

Уважаемые знатоки все нашли основания придраться, может и эта информация не имеет оснований на нее полагаться
«Такси до / от аэропорта до гостиницы стоимость этих 150-200php и в / из порта (пристани № 4) только 50php. Все очень дешево и так далее».
Если можно прокомментируйте очень мало конкретной информации по Себу , Бахолу, Панглао.
Mixromik
новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Список форумовАЗИЯ форумФИЛИППИНЫ форумОтзывы о Филиппинах, отдых на Филиппинах

Включить мобильный стиль