Мьянма. Limited Region. Immigration Checkpoints.

Обсуждение маршрутов по Мьянме. Достопримечательности Мьянмы. Мьянма что посмотреть, экскурсии в Мьянме

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 2

Мьянма. Limited Region. Immigration Checkpoints.

Сообщение Zivert » 03 сен 2012, 20:56

Случайно попалась в нете вот такая информация, содержащая ограничения на перемещение туристов по территории страны.

Limited Regions

Myit Kyee Nar

1. To MyitKyee Nar with Package Tour & Foreign Independent Traveler (F.I.T). Both shall be allowed to travel by air and train.
2. Ho Pin/ Moe Hnyin/ Moe Kaung areas can be travelled by train and both Package Tour and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel from the above mentioned areas to In Taw Gyi by motor vehicles.
3. Both Package and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel around MyitKyee Nar surrounding areas which are Kyein Kha Ran Kha, Myint Sone, Wine Maw and War Shaung.
4. Only Package Tours is allowed to travel to Putao by air. F.I.T tours shall be allowed only as a Package arranged by Travels and Tours Company.
5. The following areas shall required to seek permission in advance for the Package Tours;
"Putao, Naung Mon Township, Kha Kar Bo Ra Zin in Pan Nan Din division (NJ 0705), Da Zone Dan (Da Zun Dan) (NO 1470) , Ga Win (NO 2460), Ta Hone Dan (Da Hon Dan) (NO 2487), Ta Lar Htu (NO 2674), Nga Wah (NO 3451), Lone Net (NO 4044), Pan Nan Din (NO 5035), Shin Chan (NO 5129), Na Ya Done (NU 3190), in Naung Mon Township: Ma Za (NO 2801), Naung Mon (NO 4406), Ta Tain Tan (NO 4773), Gat Htu (NT 5121), Kaw Le' Htu (NT 5122), Bat Bot (NY 5390), in Putao township: Mount Phone Kan Ra Zi (NN 4700), Yay Khe' Zat (NN 4716), Mount Phan Ga Ran (NN 4717), Taw Sa Khan (3) (NN 5116), Taw Sa Khan (2) (NN 5514), Thit Pin Gyi (NN 5606), Taung Chay Sa Khan (1) (NN5913), Snow Line Sa Khan (NN 6113), Chaung Sone (NN 6613), Zi Yar Dan (NN 6710), Khar Lan (NN 7005), Taung Paw Sa Khan (NN 7111), Wah Sar Dan (NN 7603), Wan Lai Dan (NN7603), Man Say Khun (NN 9104), Kaine Taw (NN9480), Kat Pon old village(NS9385), Kyauk Lone Gyi (NN 9482), Upper San Gan (NN 9584), Nan Shal Kauk (Nan Shay Kauk)(NN 9704), Nan Shel (NT0694), upper Shen Gaung (upper San Kaung) (NS 8794), Man Si(Man Say)(NS9494), Phan Khine village(NS 9496), Htone LI Htu(NT 0183), Ho Pa (Ho Phine) (NT 0282), Mu Lar Shi Di(NT 0574), Hta Wah Dan(NT0891), Hon Nan(Zee Hon)(NT0974),Noi Nan(Noi Si Nan)(NT0994),in Ma Chan Baw Township: Kaung Hmu Lone(NT1392), Noan Ta Bon(NT1891), Ma Chan Baw(NT2079), Nan Hti(NT2595), Ah Lan Gar(NT3480), Ah Htan Gar(NT4477), Uu Rain Gar(NT5186), Ra Bo(NT7122), In Swan Pa Rar Bon Township: In Baw Ma village(In Gaw Ma)(NT2603), Nant Khan(NY1985), Mu Daung(NT0389).
In order to travel Putao areas as mentioned above restrictions, it is required to inform Ministry of Hotels and Tourism the itinerary in advance.
Package Tours and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel to Ba Maw by air and water. Travel by motor vehicles shall require to seek permission in advance.

Shan State (Northern)

1. Package Tour and F.I.T tours are allowed in state to Lashio by air, train and motor vehicles.
2. Advanced permission shall be required to seek for Package Tours to travel in state to MuSe' by motor vehicle.

Shan State (Southern)

1. Package Tours and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel in state to Taung Gyi, Inle, Pin Ta Ya, Kalaw, Yat Sauk and Mwe Taw Kat Ku areas by air, train and motor vehicle.
2. It is allowed to travel San Kar village, Phe Khone in Nyaung Shwe township through Inle by boat with advance permission.

Shan State(Eastern)

Package Tour and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel in land to Kyine Tone and Tachileik only by air. It is allowed to travel from Kyine Tone to Tachileik by motor vehicle.

Kayar State

It is allowed to travel Lwei Kaw in Kayar Division by air and from Kalaw to Lwei Kaw through Kalaw Pin Laung - Phe Khone route by motor vehicle with advanced permission. Travel outside Lwei Kaw is prohibited.

Rakhine State

1. Package Tours and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel by air, motor vehicle, boat from in land to Sittwe, Myauk U, Nga Pa Li, Than Dwe, Gwa and Taung Goke.
2. Package Tours and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel by motor vehicle- to Kan Thar Yar along Nga Thine Chaung-Gwa highway route and to Nga Pa Li along Pyay-Taung Goke highway route.
3. With advance permission, Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by motor vehicle in state to Ann, Min Pyar, Kyauk Taw areas, to Pa Let Wa in Chin State through Kyauk Taw area.
4. With advance permission, Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by motor vehicle and boat to Chin villages in Pauk Taw Township, Lay Myoe Chaung areas in Myauk U township, to Pyay-Taung Goke, Pa Dan-Ann.

Kayin State

With advance permission, Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by motor vehicles, boat to Pha An, Thar Ma Nya, Hlaing Bwe, Kauk Ka Reik.

Mon State

Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by train, motor vehicle, boat to Kyeik Htee Yoe, Kyeik Hto, Tha Htone, Kyeik Ma Raw, Mawlamyine, Belue Kyune, Than Phyu Za Yat and Kyeik Kha Me.

Taninthari State

1. Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel Myeik, Hta Wei, Maung Ma Kan, Kaw Thaung by air, boat.
2. It is allowed to travel with Entry Permit to Sa Lone Island, Me Pya Island, Seik Lu Island, Thu Htay Island, Sagaine Island and Min Hla Island in Kaw Thaung area.
3. With advance permission, Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by boat to Myeik, Htawei and following areas in Kaung Thaung division:Kwan The Island, Su Lar Ng Island, Pa Wel Island, La Wun Island, Lan Pi Island, Ma Kyone Lat Island, Myauk Taw Win Island, Kyun Phe Lar, Nyaung Whee Island, Taung Taw Win Island, Island No.115, Hlaing Gu Island, Nar Nat Thee Island, Shwe Kyun Lay, Myauk Ni Island, Thu Ye Kaung Khun Su, Lower Kyun Ni, Myin Khwar Island.

Yangon Division, Mandalay Division, Pago Division, Magwe Division, Ayeyawaddy Division

Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by train, boat, motor vehicle within Yangon Division, Mandalay Division, Pago Division, Magwe Division, Ayeyawaddy Division.

Sagaine Division

1. Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by motor vehicle to A Lang Taw Kat Tha Pha, Pho Win Taung, Moneywa, Twin Taung, Bu Ta Lin, Kyauk Kar, Yin Mar Pin and Yay Hlyan Twin areas.
2. Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by air and boat to Khan Tee. Travel outside Khan Tee is prohibited.
3. Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by boat to Home Ma Lin. Travel outside Home Ma Lin is prohibited.
4. Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by air to Ka Lay. It is only allowed to travel (four) miles parameter of Kalay area.
5. It is allowed to travel Ka Lay Wa, Phaung Pyin, La Hel, Lay Shee, Hta Man Thi, Min Kin areas with advance permission.

Chin State

With advance permission, Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel to Kan Pat Lat, Mt. Victoria, Min Tat, Aye Ywar camp, Ran Si camp, 8 Mile camp, Mt. Kennedy, Pha Lan, Har Khar. Travel to the other areas apart from above mentioned areas are prohibited.

River routes

Package Tours and F.I.T Tours are allowed to travel by boat to Mandalay-Ba Maw-Mandalay/ Mandalay-Pa Gan/Nyaung Oo-Mandalay, Yangon-Mandalay-Yangon, Delta area and Mawlamyaing-Pa Ann-Mawlamyine.
Restricted areas

Tourists are not allowed to travel the following area;

Moegok area
Pha Kant area
Pyin Ma Nar, Lel Way, Tat Kone

Tourist entering the country through borders

Ka Chin State

1. With advance permission, it is allowed to travel with Entry Permit from Lie Zar Entry Gate up to Myitkyeenar through.
2. With advance permission, it is allowed to travel with Entry Permit from Kan Pike Tee Entry Gate up to Myitkyeenar.

Shan State (Northern)

With the Package Tour arrangement of private travels and tours companies, visitors who enter from China with Entry Permit are allowed to travel by motor vehicle from MuSe, Nant Khan, Kyu Kote, Kwan Lone(Chin Shwe Haw, Ho Pan) exits up to Lashio.

Shan State (Eastern)
1. It is allowed to enter with Entry Permit from Thailand border up to Tachileik, Kyine Tone and Mine Lar and visitors shall be return through the same route.
2. It is allowed to enter with Entry Permit from China border up to Mine Lar, Kyine Tone, Tachileik and visitors shall be return through the same route.
3. It is allowed to enter with Entry Permit from Lao border up to Wan Pone and Tachileik and visitors shall be return through the same route.

Tourist entering country with visa through borders

1. Tourists (Package Tours) and foreign visitors with passport visa are allowed to change entry/exit gate for arrival and departure with advanced permission.
2. Travelling to special area/restricted areas (example-Lwine Lin, Nant Sam (South/North), Pin Lone, Hue Kaung Valley) shall be required advance permission.
3. Travel by private chartered jet and tourist cruise. It is allowed only with advance permission to be entered and departed by private chartered boat, tourist cruises into Myeik Islands.

Предлагаю всем выкладывать имеющуюся информацию по теме. Комментарии, уточнения, квалифицированный перевод текста только приветствуются.
А то уже столько блужданий по веткам в поисках истины...
Последний раз редактировалось Zivert 04 сен 2012, 05:05, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Mingalabar! Nay Kong Larr?
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Благодарил (а): 19 раз.
Страны: 35
Отчеты: 5
достопримечательности Лаоса

Re: Мьянма. Limited Region.

Сообщение Lauly » 03 сен 2012, 21:15

Информация от 30.08:

The Ministry of Hotels & Tourism issue an Important Announcement Today (30-August-2012) stated that the following regions ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR TOURISTS to visit until further notice from the Ministry.
(i) Sittwe, Mrauk U (Rakhine Sate)
(ii) Vesali, Mahamuni (Rakhine State)
(iii) Mine Lar (Shan State).
Lauly
новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Сообщение Zivert » 04 сен 2012, 04:57

В развитие темы. Можно посмотреть города прибытия и убытия в и из Мьянмы.
Пожалуй, интересна информация по авиаперевозчикам.
Указаны переходы, режим их действия, который реально меняется в зависимости от капризов местного правительства, так что тут нужна реальная информация "он-лайн".

Immigration Checkpoints

Yangon

Yangon, formerly Rangoon, was the capital of Myanmar until it was superseded by Nay Pyi Taw in November 2005. Today, with a population of over 5 million people, it remains the largest city and main economic hub of Myanmar. Yangon International Airport (Mingladon) (RGN) is located approximately 30 minutes north of the city centre. Currently undergoing a major upgrade and renovation of existing facilities, it contains both international and domestic terminals. There is no accommodation in the immediate vicinity of the airport. The easiest way to get to and from the airport to the city is by taxi (US$6) (update: Dec 2011, taxi fare K6000 - 7000, about USD 7.50 - 8.75) but it is also possible to get a pickup or public bus from outside the airport (both can be very crowded!) for under 50 kyat.

Yangon International Airport located in Mingaladon, at 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) north of downtown Yangon, is the primary international airport of Myanmar and the second largest airport in the country. The airport's old terminal is used exclusively for domestic flights, and the new terminal, in operation since May 2007, handles international flights. The airport, which can handle 2.7 million passengers a year, handled 800,000 international passengers and 1.2 million domestic passengers in 2006. All five Myanmar carriers and about 16 international airlines operate out of Yangon International.

Airlines Destinations

Air Bagan: Bagan, Dawei, Heho, Kawthaung, Kalaymyo, Kyaing Tong, Lashio, Myeik, Mandalay, Myitkyina, Nay Pyi Daw, Pathein, Putao, Sittwe, Tachilek, Thandwe,Phuket,Chiangmai
Air China: Beijing-Capital, Kunming
Air India: Gaya,Kolkata
Air KBZ: Bagan, Dawei, Hoamlin, Kalay, ,Kawthaung, Kyaing Tong, Lashio, Mandalay, Monywa, Myitkyina, Nay Pyi Taw, Heho, Sittwe, Thandwe
Air Mandalay: Bagan, Dawei, Heho, Kawthaung, Kyaing Tong, Mandalay, Myeik, Nay Pyi Taw, Sittwe, Tachileik, Thandwe, Chiang Mai
Asian Wings Airways: Bagan, Dawei, Kawthaung, Kyaing Tong, Mandalay, Myeik, Heho, Tachilek
AirAsia: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Kuala Lumpur
Bangkok Airways: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
Bismillah Airlines: Dhaka
Blue Panorama Airlines: Milan-Malpensa Airport (Seasonal)
China Airlines: Taipei-Taoyuan
China Eastern Airlines: Kunming, Nanning China Southern Airlines Guangzhou
Condor Flugdienst: Frankfurt,Phuket[begins 01 November]
Jetstar Asia: Singapore
Malaysia Airlines: Kuala Lumpur
Myanma Airways: Dawei, Heho, Kawthaung, Kyaukphyu,Khanti, Kyaing Tong, Loikaw, Lashio, Mandalay, Mawlamyaing, Myeik, Myitkyina, Nay Pyi Taw, Nyaung-U, Pathein, Putao, Sittwe, Tachileik, Thandwe
Myanmar Airways International: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Guangzhou , Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Singapore
Seasonal: Gaya
SilkAir: Singapore
Thai AirAsia: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
Thai Airways International: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
Vietnam Airlines: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Yangon Airways: Bagan, Dawei, Heho, Kyaing Tong, Mandalay, Myeik, Myitkyina, Nay Pyi Taw, Tachileik

Странно, что здесь не указана компания Qatar Airways. Наверное, не успели обновиться
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Сообщение Zivert » 04 сен 2012, 04:58

Mandalay

Mandalay International Airport, located 35 km south of Mandalay in Tada-U, is one of only two international airports in Burma. Completed in 1999, the airport is the largest and most modern airport in the country, complete with a 14,000-foot (4267-m) runway and capacity to handle up to 3 million passengers a year. The airport receives mainly domestic flights, with the exception of international flights to China.

Air Bagan Heho, Myitkyina, Nyaung-U, Tachilek, Yangon
Air KBZ Bagan Nyaung Oo, Heho, Yangon
Air Mandalay Heho, Nyaung-U, Yangon
Asian Wings Airways Bagan Nyaung Oo, Heho, Yangon
China Eastern Airlines Kunming,Luxi
Myanma Airways Bhamo, Kalemyo, Kengtung, Khamti, Myitkyina, Pakokku, Tachilek, Yangon
Yangon Airways Bagan, Heho, Kengtung, Myitkyina, Tachileik, Yangon
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Сообщение Zivert » 04 сен 2012, 05:03

Nay Pyi Taw

Transportation Public transport services are limited between neighborhoods.The eight-lane, 323.2 km Yangon-Nay Pyi Taw highway links Nay Pyi Taw with Yangon directly, and is part of the 563 km-long overall Yangon-Naypyitaw-Mandalay highway. There is also a 20-lane boulevard, but like most roads in the city, it is largely empty.
International: Nay Pyi Taw Airport, also known as Ayelar Airport, is located southeast of the city, between the towns of Ela and Lewe. It is served by Myanmar Airways with regular flights to Yangon and other cities across the country.
Air The domestic terminal is 200m further along the road than the international terminal, and is old and tired looking. Facilities are minimal (espresso coffee, tea, local beer, limited hot food, and basic packaged snacks are available) but, as a consequence, check-in is simple and quick and bags arrive quickly from arriving aircraft. Ancient buses ferry passengers to their aircraft. Pre-paid taxis are available, pay at the taxi counter inside the baggage claim area, but it is easier and cheaper to exit the terminal and negotiate directly with the Taxi Car who controls the taxi trade at Mingladon. Try not to allow porters to carry your luggage, as they will demand specified tips and hassle you. This is especially a problem in the domestic terminal as there is no customs to pass through with your bags. If a porter has not attached himself to a hapless tourist, he may take random bags off the luggage cart, hoping someone will follow him. On the other hand you can experience the full service treatment, no going to counters or luggage concerns for a few thousand kyat.
Rail Nay Pyi Taw railway station (published as Nay Pyi Taw railway station) was opened at milepost No. (233/0), between Ywataw station and Kyihtaunggan station on the Yangon-Mandalay railroad Myanmar Railways has announced that passengers traveling on all trains except mail and local ones are to get off only at Nay Pyi Taw Station as they will not stop at Pyinmana Station after the inauguration of Nay Pyi Taw Station. Nay Pyi Taw was served by Pyinmana and Lewe stations, though only Pyinmana station is on the main rail line (which extends from Yangon-Bago-Nay Pyi Taw-Thazi-Mandalay). Lewe station is located on the way from Pyinmana to Kyaukpadaung.

Bagan(Nyaung U)

Nyaung-U is the administrative town of Nyaung-U Township of Nyaung-U District in the Mandalay Region of central Myanmar. It lies on the eastern bank of Ayeyarwaddy River. It is just 4 kilometers away from old Bagan, a popular tourist attraction. The Shwezigon Pagoda is located there. The other popular places in and around Nyaung-U were
Htilominlo Pagoda
Gubyaukgyi Pagoda
Ahlodawpyae Pagoda and
Hgnet Pyit Taung Hill It is the home of Nyaung U Airport. It can be reached by air, by railway, by bus and by boat.
Nyaung U Airport is an airport located in Nyaung U (or Nyaung Oo), a town in the Mandalay Region, Burma (Myanmar). It is the primary air gateway to the city of Bagan and surrounding areas. It also known as Nyaung Oo Airport or Bagan Nyaung Oo Airport.

Airlines Destinations

Air Bagan Mandalay, Yangon
Air KBZ Heho, Mandalay, Yangon
Air Mandalay Heho, Mandalay, Thandwe, Yangon Asian Wings Airways Heho, Mandalay, Yangon Myanma Airways Heho, Yangon
Yangon Airways Heho, Kengtung, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw , Yangon
Bangkok Airways Bangkok, Krabi, Ko Samui Nok
Air Phitsanulok Bangkok, Chiang Mai Batavia Air Jayapura, Maumere, Jakarta, Singapore, Padang, Medan, Kuching

Thandwe Airport is an airport serving Thandwe, a town in the Rakhine State of Burma. Air Bagan Sittwe, Yangon Air Mandalay Sittwe, Yangon Myanma Airways Bassein, Kyaukpyu, Yangon

Kaw thaung

Kaw Thaung(previously Victoria Point) is at the southern tip of Myanmar, on the border with Thailand. Charter boat from the docks at Ranong is a common way to enter Kaw Thaung and has been used by travellers in Thailand looking for to extend their visa-free stays in Thailand. travel agents in Ranong can arrange this for around 400THB per person including transport to the dock but not including visa fees, for which pristine, unmarked Thai baht or US dollars should be used. Even a slightly marked or torn note will be rejected and change is not usually given at the customs hut on the Kaw Thaung side.

Tachileik

Tachileik is in Shan State, Eastern Myanmar, on the border with Thailand. It is possible to enter Myanmar at the Mae Sai border post. A 14 day visa is US$10 or 500 Baht. Note, if your US$10 is not in pristine condition, the authorities will not accept it. They really want 500 Baht instead since it is worth US$16. The visa is only good for the Tachilek-Kengtung area and is not valid for travel to other parts of Myanmar. Be warned that the Myanmar Immigration authorities will hold on to your passport for the duration of your stay in the country giving you an entry permit instead. You will get your passport back on crossing back over to Thailand. Holders of a normal one-month Myanmar visa cannot use it to enter at Mae Sai. Be sure that you have the appropriate travel documents to re-enter Thailand at Mae Sai, you will only be able to get a 15 day entry pass into Thailand rather than the usual 30 day one that you get at the airport. If you have an actual visa and want to keep it, remember to get a re-entry permit in advance.In case you are a Thai citizen, you can make a temporary border pass in Chiang Rai for 30 baht. All you need is your bat prachachon (ID card).

Air Bagan and Yangon Airways fly to Heho via Kengtung daily.
Air Mandalay offers a non-stop flight to Mandalay

All have connecting or continuing service to Yangon and other parts of Myanmar.Shared taxis (US$12) and buses (US$8) run to Kengtung (4-5 hrs) in the mornings. A permit is necessary but bus and taxi drivers can make the arrangements (don't show up at the last minute). Onward travel from Kengtung to Mong La on the Chinese border is possible with permission from Myanmar immigration, easily organized in Kengtung.

Muse

Muse is the principal town of Muse Township also spell as Mu Se Township in northern Shan State, Myanmar. It is situated on the Shweli River, and is connected by a bridge and road to Ruili (Shweli in Myanmar) in Yunnan Province, China.The old bridge dubbed the "Gun Bridge" by the locals on account of the frequent traffic of armaments from China to Myanmar was closed in 2005, replaced by a new bridge with a wider span and parallel to it.
Muse is today connected to Mandalay via Lashio by the National Highway 3 450 km Asian Highway route 14 (AH14),The old Myanmar Road links the new road to Bhamo in Kachin State which links to the Ledo Road.Mandalay-Lashio-Muse Road included part of the Myanmar Road and was rebuilt and upgraded for heavy traffic in 1998 on a Build-Operate-Transfer basis (BOT) by the Asia World Company headed by the son of the former opium war lord Lo Hsing Han. It has cut the journey time from 2 days, even a week in the rainy season, to just 12–16 hours. Muse is also connected to central Myanmar via the Mandalay-Lashio railway line.

Heho

Heho is a small town in Kalaw Township, Taunggyi District, Shan State of Myanmar (formerly Burma). It is the primary air gateway to tourist areas such as Inle Lake. Heho is connected by NH4 to Sakangyi and Taunggyi, the capital of the Shan State in the east. A dirt road northwest from Heho leads to the old silver-lead mines of Maw Son (Baw Zaing).

Myawaddy

Myawaddy is a border town in Myanmar. Access for foreigners is currently only possible from Mae Sot in Tak Province, Thailand, though this is set to change in a few years time.>There are several buses daily from Myawaddy to Hpa-an (Pa-an) and Mawlamyine (Moulmein), however a Myanmar or Thai passport or ID card is required.Foreigners can only cross the border into Myanmar at this point on foot (unusually, foreigners are not even permitted to cross with bicycles).From the Thai town of Mae Sot, take a songthaew or other transport to the border crossing at the Thai-Myanmar Friendship Bridge over the Moei River; Myawaddy is immediately on the other side of the bridge.Foreigners must deposit their passports at the Myanmar immigration checkpoint. The officers ask for 500 baht, whereas officially the fee is $10. They will haggle and mess around, using a variety of ruses, such as your US dollar bills being printed in the wrong year. To save (their) face, carry a selection of notes, or just be patient - the fee is $10. No fees are payable at the Thai checkpoint. Normal exit and entry stamps are issued at both checkpoints.
Currently (March 2010) it seems to be impossible to pay $10 instead of 500 baht. When asking for an explanation of why the border in Mae Sai charges $10 and the border in Mae Sot 500 Baht (which is clearly more than $10) guards may claim that these are different border crossings and there are more foreigners in Mae Sai so it makes it easier to exchange the dollars, or something like this. In any case, just be prepared to pay 500 baht. Even if you pretend to have no thai currency with you, the officers then let you enter the town without taking your dollars but tell you to change them into baht there and pay 500 baht on your way back!
As of late March 2010, on your re-entry back into Thailand you are given visa for only fifteen days, not "30 days" (as a certain guidebook wrongly says).While in Myawaddy the Thai Baht is universally accepted, as such, there is no need to change your Baht into the Kyat (the Myanmar currency).

Thandwe

Thandwe Thandwe is a town and major seaport in Rakhine State, the westernmost part of Myanmar. Thandwe is very ancient, and is said to have been at one time the capital of Rakhine State, then called Arakan. The district has an area of 3,784 square miles (9,800 km2). The country is mountainous, the Arakan Mountains sending out spurs which reach the coast. Some of the peaks in the north attain 4,000 and more ft. The streams are only mountain torrents to within a few miles of the coast; the mouth of the Khwa forms a good anchorage for vessels of from 9 to 10 ft (3.0 m). draught. The rocks in the Arakan Range and its spurs are metamorphic, and comprise clay, slates, ironstone and indurated sandstone; towards the south, ironstone, trap and rocks of basaltic character are common; veins of steatite and white fibrous quartz are also found. The rainfall in 1905 was 23-49 in. Except a few acres of tobacco, all the cultivation is rice.
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Сообщение larisakopacheva » 28 сен 2012, 12:25

Lauly писал(а) 03 сен 2012, 21:15:Информация от 30.08:

The Ministry of Hotels & Tourism issue an Important Announcement Today (30-August-2012) stated that the following regions ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR TOURISTS to visit until further notice from the Ministry.
(i) Sittwe, Mrauk U (Rakhine Sate)
(ii) Vesali, Mahamuni (Rakhine State)
(iii) Mine Lar (Shan State).

Можно узнать, где вы нашли эту информацию? Я тоже собираюсь в Мраук У, смотрела сайт этого министерства, но там такого запрета не нашла. На мое письмо с вопросом, можно ли будет
попасть в Мраук У, агенство не отвечает.
larisakopacheva
участник

Благодарил (а): 12 раз.

Re: Мьянма. Limited Region. Immigration Checkpoints.

Сообщение Zivert » 28 сен 2012, 12:46

Первое навскидку https://www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm/limitedregion.aspx
Но тут уже кто-то писал, что турагентство отказалось организовывать тур в Мраук У именно по этой причине. Район на сегодня закрыт для посещения. Печально.
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Сообщение larisakopacheva » 28 сен 2012, 13:59

Спасибо за ссылку, хотя я там не увидела никаких запретов на посещение Мраук У. Но видимо, они существуют, раз человеку отказали в 7-Diamond. Он едет в ноябре, а я в январе - может, поэтому они и молчат (неизвестно, что будет через 3 месяца).
larisakopacheva
участник

Благодарил (а): 12 раз.

Сообщение Zivert » 28 сен 2012, 14:16

Вы отслеживайте ситуацию. Думаю, можно написать в бирманский МИД. Ну, или посылать запросы по нескольким турагентствам. Возможности там у всех разные. Думаю, что к январю там всё нормализуется.
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Сообщение Kirillja » 29 сен 2012, 17:50

В Exotic обещают открытие Мраук У - в конце октября!

Мне на декабрь его ставят..
Kirillja
путешественник

Благодарил (а): 475 раз.
Страны: 48
Отчеты: 16

Сообщение Navi_2011 » 03 янв 2013, 06:51

Относительно Ситтве - Мраук У. Сегодня (3 января) на сайте https://www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm/limitedregion.aspx написано следующее:
Package Tours and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel by air, motor vehicle, boat from in land to Sittwe, Myauk U, Nga Pa Li, Than Dwe, Gwa and Taung Goke.
Navi_2011
участник

Благодарил (а): 58 раз.
Страны: 19
Отчеты: 2

Сообщение Zivert » 03 янв 2013, 18:12

Ну, вот и сбылись прогнозы. К январю лёд тронулся! А я что говорил?
Zivert
почетный путешественник

Сообщение Гость » 03 янв 2013, 19:05

Navi_2011 писал(а) 03 янв 2013, 06:51:Относительно Ситтве - Мраук У. Сегодня (3 января) на сайте https://www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm/limitedregion.aspx написано следующее:
Package Tours and F.I.T tours are allowed to travel by air, motor vehicle, boat from in land to Sittwe, Myauk U, Nga Pa Li, Than Dwe, Gwa and Taung Goke.

Этой странице год отроду.
В декабре народ кое-как еще проникал туда, хотя агентства всем отказывают. Кто был пишут про большое количество военных, комендантский час (в Мраук У до 19.00), блок-посты и пр. Особенно неприглядная обстановка в Ситтуэ.
Недавно читал (декабрь, как в январе - не знаю), что вроде бы будут возить большие пакетные группы, а мелким группам и самоходам - запрет.
Гость

Сообщение Navi_2011 » 03 янв 2013, 23:07

shus писал(а) 03 янв 2013, 19:05:Этой странице год отроду.
В декабре народ кое-как еще проникал туда, хотя агентства всем отказывают. Кто был пишут про большое количество военных, комендантский час (в Мраук У до 19.00), блок-посты и пр. Особенно неприглядная обстановка в Ситтуэ.
Недавно читал (декабрь, как в январе - не знаю), что вроде бы будут возить большие пакетные группы, а мелким группам и самоходам - запрет.

Ого. А мы эти места в свой маршрут включили. Ссылка-то старая, но нам казалось, что информация там своевременно обновляется.
Можете поделиться ссылками? И на декабрьский отчет, и на информацию о доступе больших групп. Нам правда это важно (наш маршрут - в соседнем разделе, тема "Мьянма на 26 дней").
Navi_2011
участник

Сообщение Гость » 04 янв 2013, 05:54

Navi_2011 писал(а) 03 янв 2013, 23:07:Ого. А мы эти места в свой маршрут включили. Ссылка-то старая, но нам казалось, что информация там своевременно обновляется.
Можете поделиться ссылками? И на декабрьский отчет, и на информацию о доступе больших групп. Нам правда это важно (наш маршрут - в соседнем разделе, тема "Мьянма на 26 дней").

Ну вот хотя бы: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1390118-i15878-Mrauk_U_Rakhine_State.html . Сходите еще на ЛП-форум. Там тоже наверное обсуждают.
Про большие группы было заявление местного (ракхайнского) начальства в какой-то интернет-периодике (сейчас не помню, случайно попалось).

Вы лучше напишите в ЛС тем, кто только что из Бирмы. И в пару тройку агенств.
ИМХО, теоретически туда проникнуть можно, но только в саму Мраук У и без гарантий.
Гость

Сообщение Айгор » 15 мар 2013, 17:57

Zivert писал(а) 04 сен 2012, 04:57:В развитие темы. Можно посмотреть города прибытия и убытия в и из Мьянмы.

Immigration Checkpoints в приведенном списке это пункты, в которых иностранцы формально обязаны регистрироваться по прибытию (хотя это правило не очень соблюдается в последние годы), поскольку они оказались в другом штате или административном образовании. Все, наверное, помнят стойки с надписью "Immigration" в аэропортах Nyaung U, Heho или Thandwe, но это не означает, что туда можно "прибыть" напрямую из-за границы .
Вообще информация туманная и путаная. Вы бы дали ссылку на источник.
Что касается реальных чекпоинтов при пересечении бирманской границы, то есть предложение в соответствии с правилами Форума постить информацию о них в давно существующую ветку Наземные переходы границы Мьянмы.
Айгор
почетный путешественник

Благодарил (а): 43 раз.
Страны: 33

Сообщение Navi_2011 » 16 мар 2013, 08:06

В январе-феврале попасть в Мраук У и Ситтве было нельзя никак вообще. Заходили в государственные турагентства в разных городах: везде слышали одно и то же: "К сожалению, туда нельзя". Видно было, что тётенькам из агентств действительно по-человечески жаль, что иностранные гости не могут туда попасть, но сделать что-либо было явно не в их силах.
Navi_2011
участник

Сообщение Solnce) » 06 апр 2013, 14:39

Navi_2011 писал(а) 16 мар 2013, 08:06:В январе-феврале попасть в Мраук У и Ситтве было нельзя никак вообще.

Официально нельзя, но я как раз в феврале на трипадвизоре читала, что ребята летали в Мраук У 3-6 января этого года сами авиакомпанией KBZ и никто их не остановил - авиакомпания билеты продала (агенства не хотели этого делать), с гидами договаривались самостоятельно. http:_//www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1390118-i15878-k6066315-Mrauk_U_Jan_2013_Update-Mrauk_U_Rakhine_State.html
Solnce)
почетный путешественник

Благодарил (а): 128 раз.
Отчеты: 8

Сообщение Гость » 27 апр 2013, 08:03

Пишет бирманец на трипэдвайзоре.
Обратите внимание на текст в конце.

Myanmar government open the new destinations for foreigners.
Myanmar government “ The Ministry of Home Affairs “ launch new travel allowance areas on 22 February.
The announcement said ,most of the remote and mountain areas need to open for foreigners due to better accessibility and safety.

ALLOWANCE NEW DESTINATIONS
F- Free area
RP – Request area by permission

PUTAO , MYITKYINA , BAHMO
F - Putao , Machanbaw ,Myitkyina , Bahmo , Sinbo , Indawgyi lake , Main road, river and railways between Myitkyina – Mandalay
RP – Overnight trekking area out of PutaO , PutaO – Sumprabon – Myitkyina road , Tanai , Ledo Road , Bahmo – Muse’ road , Pha Kent , Hukaung Valley

CHINDWIN RIVER & NAGA LAND
F- Chindwin river ; Kalay,Kalaywa ,Minkin ,Mawleik ,Phaung Byin ,Hommalinn ,Khamti , Lahe’ , Layshi , Namyun , Pantsun ( By car or river trip along the river )
RP – Need permission outside of the above towns

CHIN STATE
F- Kanpalet , Mindat , Mt.Victoria , Hakha , Falam ,Tantalan , Tiddim , Tunzun
RP – Need permission outside of above towns , PLETWA , MATUPI

SHAN STATE
F - Road to Loikaw ,Phekon , Pinglong , Hopone , Ywa Ngan , Loi Lin , Mandalay to Muse’ road , Keng Tong , Mong La , Tacheleik , Hsipaw , Lashio , KyaukMe’ , Namsam
RP – Moegok , Mine Shuu , Villages outside of above towns , Taunggyi – Tacheleik road

KAYAH STATE
F - Loikaw , Demawso , Phruso
RP - Villages outside of above towns , Bawlakhae’ , Road to Taungoo

RAKHINE STATE
F – Kyauk Pyu , Rambree , Mann Aung Islands , MraukU – Kyauktaw – Sittwe road ; Yangon – Gwa – Ngapali beach – Ann – Mrauk U road ;Yangon – Pyay – Taungkok , Ngapali Beach road ; Bagan – Magwe – Ann – MraukU road.
RP – Maung Daw ; Bu Thee Taung ; Pletwa

BAGO DIVISION AND NAYPYITAW CAPITAL CITY
F -City of Naypyitaw , Pyinmana , Tatkone , Le’way , Shwe Kyin , Kyauk Gyi ; Road across Bago Yoma ranges Taungoo - Pyay ; Naypyitaw - Taungdwin Gyi ; Naypyitaw – Magwe ; Taungoo – Than Taung Gyi

KAYIN STATE
F - Phaan -Kawkareik – Myawaddy ( Border of Thailand , Maesot )
RP – Border cross to Thailand ( Myawaddy and Three pagoda pass ) , Phapon

MON STATE & SOUTHERN ISLANDS
F - Chaung Sone ( Blue Kyun ) , Thanbyuzayat , Kyaikkhame , Ye’ , Dawei , Myeik , Kawthoung , Long Lon , Yay Phyu , Taninthayi , Palaw
RP – Boat Pyin and Mergui Archepilego ; Road and railways Mawlamyine - Dawei

YANGON & IRRAWADDY DELTA
Almost all area are free to travel except Co Co Island near Yangon
The rest of the normal tourists area are open the same as before.
Myanmar Tourism authorities do not published details on their website. As my experienced on remote area , government offices didn’t get contact each other and need to inform all the sectors ( Police ,Immigration , Local authorities and so on ... ) in every town.
Anyhow , it seem to be opened soon the restricted area.
I’ll update what happening on the ground status soon.

sawYangon
Последний раз редактировалось Гость 27 апр 2013, 09:02, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Гость

Сообщение Айгор » 27 апр 2013, 08:58

Интересная информация. И список открытых (точнее планируемых к открытию) территорий впечатляет. Но пока это не более чем "декларация о намерениях" провозглашенная по бирманской традиции на закрытом ланче в Министерстве Внутренних Дел и нигде не опубликованная .
И да, заключение тоже весьма показательно для Мьянмы. Полиция, иммиграция и местные власти "открытых" районов могут очень долго быть не в курсе того, что их "открыли" и действовать по своему усмотрению.
Айгор
почетный путешественник

Благодарил (а): 43 раз.
Страны: 33

След.

Список форумовАЗИЯ форумМЬЯНМА форумМаршруты по Мьянме, что посмотреть, экскурсии

Включить мобильный стиль