aslan писал(а) 25 авг 2013, 02:17:С сегодняшнего дня открыта регистрация на большое промо Big Win, действующее до конца года. Условия у всех индивидуальные, показывает после регистрации. Мне напредлагали заданий на 84K призовых баллов, но я, наверное, удовольствуюсь тридцаточкой за пару ночей. Регистрируемся и проверяем
win.ihg.com
П.С. Насколько я понимаю, первое задание у всех одинаковое - лишняя 1000 баллов за первый стей после регистрации.
На сайте толком условия не прописаны. На FlyerTalk в ветке по этой акции представитель IHGRewardsClub написал следующее
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21351708-post310.html Hi Everyone!
I wanted to chime in to answer questions asked about the promotion in this thread. I've read through the entire thread, and I *think* I've answered most of them. Let me know if you have additional questions or if I missed something!
- Reward Nights, Points & Cash, and Point Breaks stays do not count as stays towards the offers in this promotion.
Changing earning preferences: If you choose to change your earning preference, you will continue to earn your original earning preference through the end of the campaign. After the campaign, you'll need to contact the service center who can assist in converting your earnings into your new preference.
- Holiday Inn Resort is considered a Holiday Inn stay
- Dining offer: can be spread out among several stays, but the charges must be billed to the room . Ex: $320 dining spend can be acheived over multiple stays
- Stays do not need to be re-booked on or after Sep 1st to count, as long as they are consumed during the promo period.
BRG bookings will count as stays for this promo
- Bonus points received during this promotion will not count towards Elite status.
- If you check-in before September 1st, but check-out after September 1st...your stay will count.
- Bonus Point Package rates are stackable. Meaning if you book a 5,000 point bonus package, you will receive your base points, 5K bonus points, and any promotional bonus points that are assocaited with that stay.
- IKEX3 does not count as it is a non-Q rate.
- For the "Stay More" offer, nights to not have to be consecutive to qualify for this offer.
Whew. That was a lot, I hope that I answered all the Q's. Please let me know if you have additional questions or if I missed anything asked previously in the thread!
Thanks,
Carolyn
На уточняющие вопросы пока ответов нет...
Хотя мне самой на них ответы интересны, например, "Book 2 separate stays through an IHG® hotel website or mobile device to get our best price guarantee and receive 2,000 Points" - достаточно только забронировать или же надо обязательно остановиться в отеле...
и как быть со стеем, который завершится 1 сентября, входит он в промо или нет, у Carolyn значится "check-out after September 1st"
И обратите внимание, что стэи за бонусные баллы не считаются.
И тогда еще я думал, что надо написать рассказ, как Япония - затянула, заманила, утопила, забучила иностранца, точно болото, точно леший...
Б.Пильняк Корни японского солнца